Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Written on Post

I only do this once in a while

When the blue moon is out by night

Could this be restricted to the year of the mice?

No, I am so sure I won’t be held back

Cuz I don’t follow the piper or his pack

But these fonts and cursor still cut and slice

Are you listening whore?

To what I’ve written as post

And you are pissing me more!

Driving me to the next holocaust.

What do you feel about what I write

Do you feel this kid is bright.

Yeah I know sick! And yes I heard the cries

And so to save you dying here I write

Look at how the space is utilized

And how these fonts and cursor cut and slice

And are you seeing this whore?

All that I’ve written on post

You are just pissing me more!

Driving me to the next holocaust.

Can you give me another point of view

Coz all my life I’ve been cursing a few

And I don’t know if that’s what I am doing now

How I’m sure I’d love some fodder back

It’d be the tonic I need for the next crack

It won’t break your back I’m cock sure somehow

No comments: