Monday, May 5, 2008

Darkness

Forget me coz I’m not the one, I’d maybe say and go
But lest you ignore the fact that they’ve worn that robe
Coz it tells a story and have you heard the sounds
Oh it’s a plague that occurred and it still hounds
When its winter I still have the seasonal affective disorder
A fear that has Jaws and has taken all I had, to devour
And I am left weeping, gnashing my teeth, Justice not in sight
I am doomed, burning in despair, in Darkness cold as ice

In het geniep, on a kali night, I faced suffering and death
I lived in it, building a propaganda, nurtured till my last breath
Mein Teil! Mon Ami! is closer to 0 on a 24 bit system display
Don’t you tell me you’ve never felt much happier and see a shining ray
It affects you as much as it does me unless you cease
To understand that it could appear to be rigor mortis
And you are left weeping, gnashing your teeth, Justice not in sight
You are doomed, burning in despair, in Darkness cold as ice


Let thy life be not proud,
Coz darkness is still around,
There’s still time to change and set a different sail
Lest to your coffin darkness assigns nothing more than a rusting Nail!

3 comments:

ani said...

but ain't darkness the place where the shadow of ur soul is visible? ain't the rusting nail but enuff on a coffin coz it's jus ur mortal frame? and isnt darkness where u find urslef??

Soultrooper said...

I've not seen my soul and hence i've not seen its Shadow...the day i do i won't be the soultrooper...ya ur true i wish i'd get atleast a rusting nail ..well finding myself in darkness is again debatable...i find myself whenever i am not restless and have some "piece of my mind working for me"

ani said...

:) thou shalt stop trooping soon!!

n yup.. tats wat i meant by darkness... the quiescence where all irksome thoughts go full circle and find their peace!