Monday, May 5, 2008

Lavender

Before I stuck on it I never knew it could be this good
Allomihomies have also approved
Tis damn too good to bid farewell to, but what to call it?

Lavender. Yes now I got stuck on you.
Everytime I look at you
Everytime You pass by me
Everytime I dwell
Everytime I smell
Lavender. I know you are a good reason.

Before I stuck on you I never knew you could kick asses
Allomihomies are just Punk asses
You are the one to give us all we need, but what to give you?

Lavender. Now we got on you.
Everytime We get around
Everytime You take us high
Everytime we Plan
Everytime we Jam
Lavender. We need you for a good season.

Before we stuck on you we never knew we were just mortals
We could do you till we could find ourselves
But once we find what we look for you would leave us
And this is something we know for sure please stay with us
Everytime a memory yeah, just like Gregory yeah
Everytime a nostalgia, till the time we remember ye
Lavender just don’t go, stay in as a trend
Lavender just don’t leave, stay our friend

No comments: