Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Chased By War

Yet another cold dark night

I heard the sound someone passed by

I chased all night I went behind

To the fortress following the hot cry

They were to be found in their pride

Their glory ride etched in memories define

The plight of everyone who went

To wage a war with the reapers men

No one survived

No one remained

They all fell down they bleed

They all hail the Mujahiddeen

Yet another sword still hangs

Slayer says Jesus saves, naïve souls

The broken necks and twisted tears

Blood to sweat got kingdoms to blow

Mercy for my kings and their men

I went felt I was pleading down on knees

Transition to a time unknown

But the hell of war was to be seen

No one survived

No one lived

I still fear getting killed

A holy day for the Fidayeen

Out from the fortress and into the dark

I gotto runaway, gotto get far

I want a time Machine

To take me away from War

No comments: