Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Interview

Hi there your son just died in a freakshow

So would you please give me an interview

We just wanna shoot you

Your photographs would do

Sorry but I am not that photogenic

Fuck my son he was never ready

To bring me the fame I always wanted

To give me the money I cud’ve flaunted

But that’s not done you’re son is dead

How could you say what you just said

We wanna have your comments

On this tragic Incident

Fuck you bitch you are Intruding

It’s my life u’r making it public

I don’t wanna talk anything about him

Coz all his actions were motherfuckin sins

What’s u talkin? What was your son into ?

Why are u pissed What wrong did he do ?

People are waiting on TV

To see this catastrophe

Get lost, I’m sick you journalists

And all you modern media pricks

My son dint feel no pain, He was on Cocaine

He dint get my share, he deserves being slain

Shocker for the nation You’ve all seen this

She was being shot, she dint realize it

Reporting live for Chuck TV This is Phoebe

Your reporter with cameraman Tucker P.D.

2 comments:

infinite_thoughts said...

"Hi there your son just died in a freakshow
So would you please give me an interview"

reminds me of a personal experience....

good one mate...king of sarcasm at his best!!!

Soultrooper said...

Well i tried to be sarcastic...but i really dint know whom to crucify the Journalist or the Mother...